Intellectual Property (IP) includes trade mark and designs registrations and disputes, asserting ownership of copyright, assigning or licensing rights of use but encompasses and influences many other areas of business and law including agreements, protection of rights under the Consumer Laws, parallel importation, counterfeiting, brand protection, privacy protection, protection of confidential information, domain names, social/digital media rights and more….
- Manage, enforce and strategise the protection of your global IP portfolio from implementation stage through to commercialisation and legal enforcement.
- add value to your IP through Trade Mark registration, licensing, assignment sponsorship and endorsement agreements, distribution and more
- conducting IP audits and searches
- assist in the acquisition or sale of IP assets including trade marks, domains, social media pages, designs and copyright material.
- assist in and conduct disputes regarding Australian and global domain name and social media issues.
- Prepare and review privacy and general IP business policies.